We all know the importance of self-care, but how many of us are guilty of not practising it? In the modern world we are often time-poor but just taking a little time to look after yourself can make all the difference, here are our top five tips for a quick pamper.
- Wear a face mask – quick and easy to apply bit will leave you feeling indulged. Make time to lie down in a calm room, play some relaxing music and maybe light an aromatherapy candle. The whole process may take only 15 minutes, but you will emerge feeling fantastic
- Meditate - Meditation has many benefits for the mind, body, and soul. You can receive some great benefits from just 5 minutes of meditation per day. Including:
- Increase in immunity
- Decrease in pain and inflammation
- Happiness boost
- Decreased anxiety, depression, and stress
- Improved productivity
- Call a friend – chatting can have a positive effect on our mental health and make us feel connected to the world. A call need only take five minutes but can leave us feeling happier, more content and calmer.
- Exercise – maybe not what you first think of when thinking of pampering, but a five-minute burst of exercise can get your endorphins going, your blood flowing and release tension.
- Improve your nutrition – treat yourself from the inside out. By putting good nutrition into our body, it will show on the outside with glowing skin, hair and nails.
A great way to add nutrients to your diet is by drinking one of our superfood juices. Packed with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids a great way to nourish your body. To order yours and start feeling great, simply visit our shop here today.