The answer to this yes, BUT!!
We believe a more beneficial way to consume wheatgrass is fresh frozen outdoor organically grown wheatgrass juice. WHY?
- It contains the maximum amount of chlorophyl so the maximum amount of goodness.
- Is a 'live food' so contains all of its zest
- Contains no sugars as it has time to grow naturally
- Is pure and has taken many nutrients from the organic soil
- Has high levels of vitamins, minerals and enzymes
A good comparison is that of a dried powdered apple to a fresh apple. The dried apple is not a 'live food', meaning it has lost its beneficial 'zest' and enzymes. It is similar with dried powdered wheatgrass, it has lost its 'zest' and enzymes.
As with most processed products the components of different powders vary considerably, some will be stronger than others, some may contains sugars, some may not be grown organically, some may be blended etc.
With Britt's Superfoods organic wheatgrass juice you know what you are getting, simple, pure organic outdoor grown juice.
Our lovely dark green wheatgrass juice is full of chlorophyll and unlike many powders tastes delicious, simply mix with your favourite juice and enjoy.
Take a look at this video of our founder Britt in one of our wheatgrass fields explaining the benefits of outdoor grown wheatgrass.
With our 110% money back guarantee you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. Visit our shop now to order yours.