This delicious recipe is called 'The Buzz' and it comes from Georgina Druce, one of our loyal wheatgrass enthusiasts and a very inspirational person. Here is a special message from her: "A yummy recipe I would love to share with your customers to assist them in drinking wheatgrass in a way that's so super delicious. Drink it straight away, I love it cold!"
Georgia has added blueberries and they fantastic with proven benefits such as:
- Blueberries are low in calories, but are nutrient rich.
- Effective Antioxidant foods
- Can reduce DNA damage, which may help protect cells against ageing and cancer
- Protect cholesterol in the blood so it does not become damaged
- May lower blood pressure
- May prevent heart disease
- Can help support healthy brain function and improve memory
- Anthocyanins contained in the berries can have anti-diabetic effects
Huge love gxoxoxoxo,
For 2 persons
1 punnet of strawberries
1 punnet of blueberries from the freezer
2-6 frozen wheatgrass juice shots (Georgia loves to put in 6!)
This is what you do:
Juice the oranges, add to a Nutri bullet and add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 30 seconds. Enjoy!