Check out the product benefits tab for further information.
|Quantity of Bags||Price Per Bag||Price Per Shot|
|1 Bag (30 shots)||$88||$2.93|
|2 Bags (60 shots)||$59||$1.97|
|3 Bags (90 shots)||$56||$1.87|
|4 Bags (120 shots)||$53||$1.77|
|5 Bags (150 shots)||$51||$1.70|
|6 Bags (180 shots)||$49||$1.63|
*Volume discounts will be applied at the payment stage.
- Product Information
- Product Benefits
- DELIVERY ALL AROUND THE UNITED STATES
We ship our frozen Juices with express delivery provided by FedEx to every state:
- Free delivery within the Juice Club
- $10 flat rate outside the Juice Club for 1 bag
- Free delivery on orders of 2 or more bags outside the Juice Club
SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You simply select your preferred delivery day in checkout (Sunday, Monday and Friday not possible).
Orders received Monday-Wednesday before 10am (GMT) are shipped on the same day with next day delivery.
Example: if you order on Wednesday before 10am (GMT), we will ship that day for delivery Thursday.
Orders received Wednesday after 10am (GMT), Thursday, Friday and over the weekend will be shipped the following Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Saturday delivery is not available.
Blended is the only organic fresh juice in the world containing this unique blend of organic freshly juiced SuperFood Greens:
A 30ml Sachet contains 100% pure, organic juice:
• 40% LiveWheatgrass juice.
• 28% Barleygrass Juice.
• 29% Nettle Juice (Utica dioica).
• 3% Matcha tea.
Did you know?
1 sachet (30ml)of this UNIQUE Superfood Juice contains four different sources of health supporting SuperFood greens.
100gr Juice contains weight for weight:
• The blended juice contains high levels of chlorophyll compared to similar juiced green vegetables. For example, 7.5 times the amount of broccoli juice and 2 times that of kale juice.
• Stinging Nettle is an ancient herb used for centuries.
• Matcha Tea is a fine powdered form of shade grown tea leaves, which contains 10 times more anti-oxidants than normal green tea.
Blended Green is particularly high in Vitamin A, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E and Iron. Due to these nutrients may therefore support you and your children’s health:
* Vitamins B5 & B12 and Iron contribute to normal energy levels
* Vitamins B5 & B12 and Iron contribute to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
* Vitamin B5 contributes to normal physical & mental performance
* Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological performance
* Vitamin A and Iron contribute to a normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin A contributes to normal skin and vision
* Vitamin E contributes to normal hair
* Vitamin B12 and Iron contribute to normal red blood cell development
* Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
1 serving cup per day (30ml) to obtain these benefits.
100ml %RDA in
Calories 43.3 Kcal Protein 2.7g Carbohydrates 1.8g (of which sugars) (0.6g) Fat 0.4g (of which saturates) (0g) Fibre 2.1g Salt 0g Vitamin A 2767mcg 346% Vitamin B5 4.6mg 76.7% Vitamin B12 76.7mcg 1280% Vitamin E 11.8mcg 118% Iron 1.5mg 73.5%